Unitarian Universalist Church of Elgin
March 27th, 2022 Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
Present: Steve Stultz, Erica Lavine, Jamie Yucuis, Thomas Lesiewicz, Mila Brinker (ET representative)
Absent: Rowan Fixemer
The meeting was called to order at 11:45 am.
- Mike Murschel discussion – Mike was referred as a potential person to provide potential pastoral care and weddings/funeral services. We discussed what the services and cost structure would be.
- The meeting minutes from Feb 27 were unanimously approved.
- Employee Handbook – The BOT will assign a task force to review and rewrite the Employee Handbook. The target date for assembling the task force is April 8, with the goal for completion by the end of April. Mila will ask other admins for examples and assistance.
- Bios for Todd – Reminder for getting them done.
- Discuss Core Committee Meeting – We recapped the recent Core Committee meeting.
- Report from Tom on Nominee Calls – Tom is still working on this.
- Discuss and approve Revitalization Team Charter – We read through and discussed the first draft of the charter. With some minor edits, Thomas moved to approve, Steve seconded, and it was unanimously approved. Steve will send it out to the Revitalization Team.
- 5 Year Plan – The BOT will read through the past 5 year plans, and will workshop during the next meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:04 pm. The next meeting will be April 24, at 12:00 pm.