Please plan to join us for a one-of-a-kind picnic celebration. We will be zipping over to Burnidge Woods Forest Preserve (2.2 miles from church) directly after the flower communion service on Sunday, June 11. We have reserved the main pavilion from noon until sunset and it has an accessible cement path up to the pavilion.
Activities will include:
- Catered lunch (more details to come)
- Family games
- Trail hikes
- Bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and maybe a dessert
- Bring your own comfy chair
- Bring a friend (or two or three)
- Dress for the weather/event
Help us plan for food… RSVP HERE.